ca-sper asked: How do you add things to other pages of your blog? i can't work it out.xx
This actually took me awhile to figure out.
- On the right side of your dashboard, click the customize link.
- Under the “Pages” tab, click “Add a page”
- In the page url box chose what you want that page to be called. example to make a photos page: yourblog.tumblr.com/photos
- In the page type choose redirect
- In the redirect to box put in the following setup: http://www.yourblog.tumblr.com/tagged/photos
- Click the box for “Show a link to this page” and rename it whatever you’d like to show up on your blog
Then when you post something add that tag in the box on the right, and it should show up!